Monday 8 August 2016

I was exceptionally anxious about assuming a main part, says Uzair Jaswal of his up and coming film

I was exceptionally anxious about assuming a main part, says Uzair Jaswal of his up and coming film

After a small role in Jalaibee, the youngest Jaswal brother will be seen in a lead role opposite Ushna Shah

The most youthful Jaswal sibling, Uzair, has been chomped by the acting bug and is prepared for his first lead part in a motion picture after a supporting stretch in Jaliabee. 

Addressing Images about his character in the as of now untitled flick, he shares, "My part in the film is of a youthful person who's dependably there for his companions; it's a romantic tale however he's the sort of fellow who'll penance everything for his companions and make a special effort for them, you know how life is the point at which you're youthful. He's fun and unconstrained and he's up for anything." 

Ushna Shah will go up against the part of the female lead while the motion picture gloats a supporting cast that incorporates Ayaz Samoo, Mariam Ansari, Asma Abbas, Sana Fakhr, among others.
Think Ushna and Uzair will have chemistry onscreen? We'll just have to wait and watch
"I've been getting acting offers for some time now and I simply didn't know when to begin. I was exceptionally apprehensive and befuddled and not certain but rather the makers flew me out to Karachi and I sat down with Asma (Nabeel, Head of Crew Motion Pictures) and Aabis Raza, the executive. It was a considerable measure of fun, we ate pizza, relaxed," says Uzair. 

"In the wake of perusing the script and investing some energy with them, I felt it was the correct thing to do, to say yes. I'm still anxious, still uncertain yet I trust it ends up being a decent choice and the undertaking hits home with the crowd," he includes. 

Will we hear the artist murmur for the soundtrack? 

"I will do a few melodies yet I'm certain there will be all the more astonishing individuals doing music for the film. Obviously music is my main thing so I'd love it in the event that I could do both sing and act in the meantime." 

The romantic comedy dramatization will go on floors one month from now and ought to be discharged right on time one year from now, as indicated by the pop star turned driving man. 

8

No comments:

Post a Comment