Thursday 11 August 2016

Youthful Hasan Ali needs to be the all-rounder Pakistan are searching for

Youthful Hasan Ali needs to be the all-rounder Pakistan are searching for

Hasan Ali has picked up 163 wickets in 58 domestic matches across all three formats. — Peshawar Zalmi website

KARACHI: Fast-bowler Hasan Ali, who has been chosen for One-Day International squad for England arrangement, says he needs to fill the void made after the retirements of previous chief Waqar Younis and Azhar Mehmood. 

"Waqar and Azhar are my most loved cricketers and I am very much aware of the way that Pakistan hasn't found any respectable knocking down some pins all-rounder since their retirement. So I anticipate perform in the up and coming 50-over challenges against England. 

"I need to take advantage of this brilliant open door and bond my position in the group," the 22-year-old told DawnNews. 

Ali, who wore Peshawar Zalmi hues in the main release of the Pakistan Super League, termed his involvement with the establishment to be significant. 

"Rubbing shoulders with the a portion of the best in the business, for example, Shahid Afridi, Shaun Tait, and Darren Sammy helped me a great deal and gave me tremendously required certainty," he said. 

Reviewing how his cricketing venture happened, the Gujranwala-conceived Ali said his dad had once torched his unit. "Father needed me to concentrate on my studies. Be that as it may, when he became acquainted with that I have been chosen to play for Pakistan, he was the first to race to the mosque to offer supplications." 

Ali was chosen in the squad on the premise of his late List "An" exhibitions in England amid a tri-country arrangement, containing has England Lions, Sri Lanka "An" and Pakistan "A" groups. 

He has gotten 163 wickets in 58 residential matches over every one of the three arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment